Here I will be sharing 20 FAQ’s of Honor 7X after using it for a week. Before that have a look at Specs about Honor 7X.
|Battery||Non-Removable Li-ion 3340 mAh battery.
Talk-time: Up-to 21h(3G)
Build : Front Glass, Aluminium Body
SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM
|Camera||Primary: Dual: 16MP(1/2,.9", 1.25µm)+ 2MP, Phase detection autofocus, LED flash
Secondary: 8MP, 1080p
|Connectivity||WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
|Display||Type: IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours.
Size: 5.93Inches(77% screen-to-body ratio)
Resolution: 1080X2160 Pixels, 18:9 ratio( 407 ppi density)
Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
|Features||Sensors: Fingerprint(rear mounted). accelerometer,Proximity, compass.|
|Memory||Card Slot: MicroSD, up to 256 GB( Uses SIM 2 Slot)
Internal Slot: 64GB, 4GB RAM or 32/64 , 4 GB RA,
|Platform||OS: Android 7.0(Nougat)
Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 659
CPU: Octa-Core(4x2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.7 Ghz Cortex-A53
3.5mm Jack: Yes
1) How is the camera compared to Honour 9i?
A. The rear-facing camera is almost exactly similar to the honor 9i and the only difference is in terms of front-facing camera. Honor 9i has dual front-facing camera compared to the single front-facing camera of Honor 7X. If you prefer taking many selfies then Honor 9i will be better.
2) Does it have fast-charging?& any image stabilization technology?
A. It doesn’t come with fast charging and I have also charged the device with fast charger but results are not up-to the mark. No image stabilization technology.
3) Which processor does it have? If we compare with snapdragon which will be closer to performance?
A. It is similar to the Snapdragon 625 Chip.
4) In Snapdragon processor there is Adreno GPU and in MediaTek and kirin it is mali GPU. So what is the difference and which is better?
A. Some high-performance games are optimised for Adreno GPU. For high-performance gaming, Adreno GPU will be better.
5) How is it’s sound output/quality Via headphone Jack? Would it beat Mi A1 in this department?
A) In consideration of Amplification, Mi A1 does better.
6) Does the Honor 7X come with gyroscope sensor?
7) Does it have front camera portrait mode?
A. Yes, it has but it won’t make much difference.
8) Does it have good battery life?
A. Surprisingly it has very good battery life. It lasted for 36h 45m on continuous Wi-Fi with a single charge. But charging time is not that much fast. It takes more than 2 Hrs to full charge.
9) How does the speaker work?
A. It has the single speaker at the bottom. Its loudness is above average and there is no stereo setup on this one.
10) Does it have physical LED notification light?
11) Does it have OTG facility?
12) Should we add some more money and buy an honour 9i & what are the main difference between the 9i and 7x apart from the dual camera?
A. Practically, there is no much difference apart from the dual camera. If the front camera is your priority then go for 9i or else stick to 7x.
13) How is the built-quality and in-hand feel?
A. Built quality is good it gives premium feel because of the new aspect ratio 18:9. But the back is sort of slippery.
14) Does it have Google assistant?
15) Does it support 4K video recording?
16) Does it worth upgrading to Honor 6X to Honor 7x?
A. In case of performance and camera, you won’t notice much difference. The only difference is in terms of styling and the 18:9 aspect ratio you are getting.
Also read. Oneplus 5 FAQ’S
Comment down below for more questions.