Huawei Honor 10 smartphone is priced at around 30k, so we need to figure out some queries regarding this phone before buying it… So let’s continue…
Let’s have a look over specifications of Huawei Honor 10
|Release date||April 2018|
|Dimensions (mm)||149.60 x 71.20 x 7.70|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||3400|
|Colours||Midnight Black, Phantom Blue|
|Screen size (inches)||5.84|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||432|
|Processor make||HiSilicon Kirin 970|
|Rear Flash||Dual LED|
|Operating System||Android 8.1|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 4.20|
|Number of SIMs||2|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||Yes|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||Yes|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
1) How is the built quality of Huawei Honor 10?
A) Huawei Honor 10 Built quality is pretty decent. It has the glass finish at the back, the company did not mention which type of Glass it is.
Like, iPhone x it has aluminium frame covering the phone. Glass black also changes colour when viewing angle changes.
2) What is the Size of the phone?
A) It comes with 5.84 inches, perfect for one-handed use.
3) What are screen display features of the phone?
A) It comes with 19:9 aspect ratio. It has 1080×2280 pixels and PPI is of 432.
4) How is sunlight visibility?
A) It comes with IPS display LCD panel has quite good visibility in bright sunlight.
5) Can we disable the notch as we would do on OnePlus 6?
A) Yes, you can hide the notch by going to Setting>Display Settings>Notch.
You can customize the notch for individual app settings.
6) Does it have AMOLED screen?
7) What about call quality reception?
A) Signals and call quality is decent.
8) Does it have 3.5 MM jack?
A) Yes 🙂
9) How about Audio output from 3.5MM jack?
A) You need to maintain the volume above 65 to 70 to get the perfect output.
10) How about Audio output from Headphone jack compared to OnePlus 6?
A) Honor 10 has good output than OnePlus 6.
11) Does it support Dual-VoLTE?
A) Yes, it does support for dual VoLTE.
12) Do Honor 10 skip any sensor?
A) No, it offers all the Sensors as many High-end mobiles offer.
13) Where is the location of fingerprint sensor?
A) The home button( Under the Glass) is the fingerprint sensor.
14) Does it have Face unlock and how speed it works in day and night?
A) Yes. The Face unlock works pretty well in both day and night.
15) Does it have LED Notification?
A) It even comes with Multicolours.
16) How many Mega-pixels does rear camera have?
A) Primary Rear comes with 16MP and secondary rear comes with 24MP along with the aperture 1.8.
17) What are the sensors present in rear cameras?
A) Main camera 16MP comes with RGB sensor, secondary cameras 24MP comes with the Black and white sensor. You can take black and white pictures.
18) How about the camera quality in daylight and low-light condition?
A) The camera works very well in daylight condition, colours are the vibrant little bit. It also has the option to make the photos more vibrant.
Compared to OnePlus 6, low lighting condition doesn’t perform much. Without comparing, it’s decent.
19) Does it have portrait mode?
A) The partial portrait mode is and blurs the background automatically.
20) Does it have Optical Image Stabilization?
A) No, but comes with EIS( Electronic Image Stabilization ). You need to enable it in settings.
21) What are the camera features given in Honor 10. ?
22) Can we record videos in 4K?
A) Yes, you can record videos in 4k30fPS.
23) How is RAM management?
A) It comes with 128 GB 6 GB RAM variant, so RAM management won’t be a problem. While playing heavy games, it doesn’t keep many high-graphical games in the memory when the phone is not in use.
24) Does it have Micro-SD card support?
25) Does it support USB OTG?
26) Does it support for Fast charging?
A) Yes, It has 3400 mH battery. It takes 2 hours to complete full charge and for the 50% it takes 40 Minutes and remaining it takes more time. Battery lasts for the full working day(Normal Office use)
27) Does it support Micro USB?
A) No, comes with USB type-C
28) What about Gaming?
A) It has Hisilicon Kirin 970 processor which is built on 10NM technology.
CPU: Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
GPU: Mali-G72 MP12.
It handles High-Graphical games like Asphalt, Modern Combat 5. But slight frame-drops can be noticeable when you play PUBG mobile( Graphics set to high ).
Temperature reaches to 44-degree Celsius for 25 Minutes of gaming. Yes, it does have a little bit heating issue.
29) Does it come with a Phone case?
A) Yes, it comes with a case as well pre-applied screen guard.
30) Does it come with Stereo speaker?
A) No, it comes with the single speaker with good quality and loudness is not up to the point.
31) How is the performance of front-facing camera?
A) It has the 24MP f 2.0 front-facing camera, but it has the issue of white-balance.
32) Does it have direct-video calling support?
33) Does it consume power in standby-by mode?
A) Yes, battery drains when the phone is in standby mode.
34) Does it support Slomo?
A) Yes, you can record videos at 1080P@120fps but the quality is not up to the mark.
35) How is HDR option compared to OnePlus 6?
A) Not as good as OnePlus 6.
36) How is the dynamic range in Honor 10?
A) Compared to OnePlus 6, it’s very poor.
37) Is this phone worth the money?
A) From my point of view, it’s not worth the money, it priced at around 32K. Instead, you can go with the OnePlus 6.
Have any questions? Comment down Below!