It’s been a serious issue with the pollution in Delhi state and Government and people need to take quick action to save themselves from Hazdours air.
According to the Air-quality Index ( AQI ) data, the major pollutant PM 2.5 is at more than 300 which stands in the very poor category.
The government had taken quick rules to cut down the pollution by closing industries for a few days and implementing odd-even rules for a couple of weeks.
“This is worse than an emergency,” said Justice Arun Mishra and residents of Delhi need to invest in Air purifiers at least for their health benefit.
Even in many states, there’s a serious rise in Air pollution which can directly impact your health in the coming future.
Government official and experts recommend buying an Air-purifier
Is it really a worthy investment? Do we need to really buy a device for CLEAN AIR?
It’s so sad to say that we must have one Air Purifier for our proper health in the future.
Owing an Air purifier is making a top priority for people than ever. Because the pollution in the city is not just poor they are at very dangerous levels and can affect very badly.
Advantages of Having an Air Purifier
Do you know? Continuous exposure to Air pollution can result in Asthma attacks.
Prevention from Asthama
You are at a “high priority public health risk” when you are inside your home because that is where most asthma triggers are found.
There’s a lot of carbon materials are present in our home and can lead to drastic attacks if not rectified.
Due to the high effectiveness of Asthama triggers in the home, it is required to have an air purifier which removes harmful particles from the air resulting in the fresh air
- Air Purifier will also eliminate bad odor and dust from your home.
- It can also trap cigarette smoke and prevent lung diseases.
- Air Purifiers Extract Airborne Asbestos Particles, Reducing Chances of Mesothelioma Development
- Air Purifiers Eliminate Radon Gas, Which Can Cause Lung Cancer.
- Purifiers Remove Outside Fumes and Pollutants in Urban Environments
- Air Purifiers Reduce Carbon Dioxide Levels in Your Home
- Purifiers Eliminate Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), Lowering Risk of Developing Leukemia and Lymphoma.
- Air Purifiers Remove Potentially Dangerous Insects Such as Mosquitoes, Preventing Malaria Infections.
Not limited to the above list, they are many other uses as well with the Air Purifiers.
List of latest and Best Air Purifiers you can buy without a second thought
Philips Air purifier
- It senses the Air-quality and removes 99.97% airborne pollutants as small as 0.003 microns, 800 times smaller than PM 2.5.
- Purifies a standard room in just 12 minutes
- 4 Stage Filtration process through pre-filter, activated carbon filter & double layered H13 Grade TRUE HEPA Filter
- 4-color air quality indicator gives real-time air quality feedback
- Removes 99.90% bacteria and viruses,
- Removes 99.99% pollen and house dust mites.
For an affordable purifier, you can go with…
Mi Air Purifier 2C ( Rs. 6,499 )
- Filters 99.97% indoor pollutants.
- Dual Filteration with TRUE HEPA
- 360 intake of Air
- Realtime Air quality check.
- It covers a high range of 500 Sqft.
- You can change the filter in 10 Seconds.
- Removes harmful bacteria, viruses, and dust mist.