Not just the improvement, it is the innovation showed by Google in terms of feature updates of Google Assistance.
Moreover, it is not limited to the Google Assistance, the new updates are for Google Pay as well.
Google Assistance improved a lot more than the earlier ones. It can now easily compete with iPhone SIRI and Alexa.
List of things you can do with the Google Assistance.
- Unlock your phone with your voice.
- Open your apps with Google Assistant.
- Assistant will answer your call on Behalf – It is mainly used for Advertising calls you usually get.
- You can get the advice on best restaurants around you.
- It can search for the best vacation spots.
- You can directly instruct the Assistant to play movies on Netflix.
- It can give you time to time updates on the trending and latest news.
- You can also send text messages without touching your phone.
- Book movie tickets directly.
- Reading out your emails.
- You can also instruct the assistant to remember the things you kept in your home.
- Give Google Assistant your shopping list.
Having these many advantages of Google Assistant which can you in the daily part of your life. But even now, Google Assitant cannot work without the internet. With Google’s latest update you can access assistant without the internet but in quite different methods.
Access assistant without internet
In an event, Google told that users can access Google Assistant without the internet but there is a catch. People need to have either Vodafone or Idea connection.
If you have anyone carrier you can place a call to 0008009191000 and can ask your required information. You can even place a call using your landline.
The answer to your queries will be given by the Google Assistant. You can ask for information like…
- Weather information.
- Traffic status.
- Latest News
- Some sort of Stories and Jokes.
- Ask Google queries as well.
- Check the flight status
In this way, there is no requirement for the internet.
However it is limited to Vodafone and Idea, but it will be extended for other operators as well. Said ” Caesar Sengupta, General Manager, Payments and Vice President. ”
Google Assitance can be accessed through different languages
Google announced that users can now talk to assistant in Hindi by saying ” Hey Google, Talk to me in Hindi “. This can be used in all Android, Android Go devices.
As per the reports, Hindi is the second most used language on Google’s assistant after English.
They have also claimed that they will bring the Google Assistant to all Android TV. At present, Google assistance is available for the Sony and LG Televisions.
Google Spokesperson also claimed that people can access the Assistant in 9 different languages. People in India use Google Assitant to simple things like getting Flight, train schedules, getting recipes and many more.
Even other companies like Apple and Amazon are getting to integrate different languages to expand their AI capabilities.