Unlike before, most of the features and designs are coming out before the Apple launch. Some of the premium or new features may not be decided prior, but most of the important features and hardware usually known before the launch.
However, iPhone 11 series will debut on September 10 at Steve Jobs center. They have also sent an invitation to the event.
Apple pre-orders for iPhone 11
They won’t make you wait long, the pre-orders of Apple will start from September -13 and you will receive the smartphones a week later which can be around September-20.
This September is something special for mobile buyers as the most Premium and Mid-range smartphones are going to launch this month. This can avoid confusion to choose iOS or Android.
iPhone 11 Specifications
— Apple Hub (@theapplehub) August 21, 2019
- This iPhone will be a successor of iPhone XR. In which we cannot expect top-notch features placed into it. This is for the people who want the latest version of the iPhone at a lower price.
- iPhone 11 features 6.1inch LCD display with the 828X1,728 pixels and it has the pixel density of 326ppi. There’s nothing much improved in terms of display.
- Coming to the hardware, it comes with A13 SoC paired with 4 GB RAM along with 64GB, 256GB, and 512GB storage variants options.
- In this, you won’t get any 3D touch and Apple pencil support feature.
- iPhone 11 comes with the two new color options which can be purple and green.
- It has a 12-megapixel front camera and dual 12-megapixel rear cameras.
- It will offer Face ID for authentication and also has Wi-Fi 6 for wireless connectivity.
iPhone 11 Pro Specifications
- This iPhone will be a successor of iPhone XS and in this, you will get a significant upgrade compared to the iPhone 11.
- iPhone XS features 5.8 inch OLED display with the resolution of 1,125 x 2,436 pixels with the pixel density of 458ppi.
- The hardware of the iPhone 11 Pro series will be A13 chip with 6 GB RAM with storage options starting from 128 GB ending with 512 GB.
- In this, you will get Apple Pencil support as well but you won’t get the 3D touch feature which was in iPhone X and XS version.
- It powers a 12- megapixel selfie and back camera with the Face ID integrated on the front panel.
- It has the battery backup of 3,190mAh battery. It has special features which can be used to charge other wireless devices. It supports, Reverse wireless charging and Wi-Fi 6.
iPhone 11 Pro Max Specifications
- iPhone XS features 6.5inch OLED display with the resolution of 1,242 x 2,688 pixels with the pixel density of 458ppi.
- It has the battery backup of 3,500mAh battery
All the three iPhones come with, 18W USB Type-C adapter.
Pricing of all the three iPhones
- iPhone 11 is priced at $749 ( Rs. 54,000.)
- iPhone 11 Pro base model is priced at $999 ( Rs. 72,000 )
- The next iPhone 11 Pro Max is priced at $1,099 ( Rs. 82,000)