No matter what, Apple will not reduce the cost of their line up in India. There are certain speculations, manufacturing of the iPhone will take place in India to cut-off the taxes. Though, prices are all up to then.
Apple iPhone 11 Series Special offer
But, you can get competitive pricing for the iPhone 11 and it gonna be a rocking deal if you only prefer Apple products, because at this price range you have wide varieties of Android Devices offering way better specs.
With the special offer, you can avail the new iPhone at Rs. 39,900. This can be a great deal ever as you won’t find these deals easily.
The original cost of the iPhone 11 is Rs. 64900 and after availing all the available discounts and rewards it can come down to 39,300.
However, if you’re willing to purchase an iPhone, then spending some time to get the offer is worth the time.
Get iPhone 11 at Rs, 39,300.
To avail all the discounts and the rewards, You must have an account in HDFC.
Along with that, HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card in which you can get 10X more rewards and eventually the price gets to 39.
There are two types of offers given by HDFC bank.
The bank offer is valid to all the variants of the iPhone Line up.
Discounts and rewards available for iPhone 11
The effective price would be 39,3 after including rewards and discounts. To get an effective price, you need to follow the below steps.
- Get the HDFC Infinia Credit Card.
- An Rs. 6,000 flat discount is available with direct HDFC cards on purchasing the latest iPhone 11 lineups.
- After availing the flat cashback of 6, you can also get 10X rewards with Infinia Credit Card worth Rs. 19,600.
- The final price of the 11 is at Rs. 39,300.
- The total discount stands out at 39 percent with all added benefits.
So, while checking out you need to purchase with the HDFC Infinia Credit Card to get the guaranteed flat cashback and rewards.
You can avail no-cost EMI for 6 months but at the same time to avail the rewards you’re supposed to complete purchase in a single transaction.
HDFC Bank Diners Black Credit Card ( Another Credit Card )
Not only the Infinia Credit Card can get you the reward points, but you can also get the discount from the HDFC Bank Diners Black Credit Card as well.
With the Bank Diners Black Credit Card, you can get the rewards up to Rs.16,960 along with the cashback of Rs. 6,000. After applying the rewards, the effective price of iPhone 11 is at Rs. 41,940.
New Changes in iPhone 11 compared to XR
- iPhone 11: 150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3mm, 194g
- iPhone XR: 150.9 x 75.7 x 8.3mm, 194g
There’s no difference in the dimension and weight of the iPhone 11 and XR.
In the new model, you will get the IP68 water rating which can be submerged up to 2-meters for 30 minutes. Whereas in iPhone XR you will get only IP67 with one-meter of tolerance.
iPhone 11 comes with dual-camera with Frosted glass which integrated Wide-angle and Ultra-Wide angle cameras. Whereas in iPhone XR you will get only a single Wide-angle camera.
- iPhone 11: 6.1-inch, LCD, 1792 x 828 pixel resolution, no HDR, 625nits
- iPhone XR: 6.1-inch, LCD, 1792 x 828 pixel resolution, no HDR, 625nits
There’s no difference in terms of display, you won’t notice any major improvement compared to iPhone XR.
- iPhone 11: Dual rear camera (12MP wide-angle and ultra-wide-angle), 12MP TrueDepth front camera
- iPhone XR: Single rear camera (12MP), 7MP TrueDepth front camera.
Here you can notice some improvements in terms of the camera which makes the new iPhone 11 slightly better than the previous one.
- iPhone 11: A13 chip, 64/256/512GB storage, Dual SIM
- iPhone XR: A12 chip, 64/256/512GB storage, Dual SIM
In the new iPhone 11, you won’t get the 5G support. With the new A13 chip, you can observe a slight performance increase compared to iPhone XR.
If you’re a complete Apple fan and looking to buy the iPhone at a Budget price with availing all the rewards and discounts.