Finally, the awaited smartphone is here, the Realme XT. As per the rumors, we heard that the XT powers with the 64 MP camera.
As mentioned, the phone is coming to India in September.
The ex-oppo brand comes to the play to beat its competitor Xiaomi and want to be specialized in particular feature segment. This led to getting a 64-MP camera in Realme XT.
After getting the smartphones tested, the below points can make you decide to buy this smartphone or not.
Build and Design quality
- Keeping, in the budget you won’t get any metal body instead you will get the polycarbonate body. However, it won’t be getting any cheap feeling by holding the smartphone. The color combination is more of gradient which makes it feels a little bit premium covering up the plastic finish.
- The case is provided inside with a strong structured which can resist from the scratches.
- The camera interface is placed at the left top corner.
- It has USB Type-C port on the bottom along with a 3.5mm jack and the speaker grill.
- The Realme XT will be available in Pearl White and Pearl Blue.
Plastic is still plastic, you cannot get a feel of the metal body. So, here they can come up with the metal body to stand up with the flagship smartphone.
Display of Realme XT
- Realme XT comes up with 6.4inch Full HD+ full-screen AMOLED display with a notch. Unlike the Realme X Pop-up camera. In XT the front-facing camera is placed in the notch.
- Though it comes with the notch, the whole bezels are very minimal and can give a premium experience from the front view.
- The major flagship feature is to add in-display fingerprint sensor in Realme XT.
In terms of the front look, the smartphones look premium and overall design can provide a standard smartphone feel. You are less likely to get a premium smartphone to feel while holding it. However, AMOLED can have a quite advantage of keep black as full black can have a premium feel while operating it.
Hardware and software of Realme XT
- You won’t get the latest hardware in Realme XT, it comes with the Snapdragon 712 chipset. However, it is the latest Qualcomm chip which is built on a 10nm architecture. It comes with Adreno 616 GPU.
- However, in terms of performance, you will get better performance in graphics as well as in AI. It will be your best use for the normal use and you won’t even find any lags while using the smartphone.
- Even in graphical games, it will provide you better gaming experience and won’t see much lag even in High graphical games.
- You will get the options of 4GB, 6GB, and 8GB of RAM along with 64GB and 128GB storage options. Along with the expandable memory of 256 GB.
- It can also support, 2 Nano SIM’s and also an extra SD card all at a time.
Keeping in the pricing point of view, the performance can give you a good kick to purchase the smartphone. You will also get a triple slot in which you no need to comprise the extra SIM with SD card.
- It runs on the latest version of Android 9 Pie and the UI of Realme has lots of bloatware and unwanted apps. This happens because to earn money from the third-party apps. However, if you can uninstall them right away.
- The company came up with latest software editions which enable to make the phone UI more sophisticated and easy to navigate.
Compared to the previous version of the Realme, you will get a lot of new features which can make your work so simple.
Camera setup in Realme XT
- The main feature and major plus point of the phone is the camera which holds the 64 MP camera.
- Realme XT has the 64MP Samsung camera sensor which stands for the primary shots. Along with it, you will get an ultra-wide-angle sensor, a depth sensor, and a 4cm macro sensor.
- The Samsung sensor can combine 1.6-micron individual pixel size using image sensing technology via Tetracell to produce 16-megapixel images in low-light.
List of the lens it uses for its 4- camera setup
- 64-megapixel Samsung GW1 sensor.
- The 8-megapixel 119-degree ultra-wide-angle camera
- 2-megapixel depth sensor.
Realme XT has the same 16-megapixel selfie camera as Realme X with no much difference.
The details of the image are sharp and crisp which is the major advantage part of the camera.
Along with the good dynamic range, it clicks the accurate color photos with the proper color correction.
All the lens mounted are working fine and can get a huge advantage in terms of camera. If you primarily want the camera to be a priority in a budget smartphone then this phone is for you.
Battery, 20W VOOC 3.0 Fast Charging
- The battery capacity is 4000mAh.
- It supports VOOC 3.0 fast charging with a Type C powered 20W fast charger.
- Realme XT can charge up the whole device under 80 minutes from 5 to 100 percent.
- With the proper daily usage, it can last up to a day or more than that which is pretty good on the battery point of view.
There is no doubt, it leads in this category.
The overall conclusion of the Realme XT
In short, keeping a camera upgrade aside, there is no much difference in the new XT compared to the previous Realme X.
The price point of the Realme XT can be priced at Rs. 20,000 and at this price point, it has much to offer with the flagship smartphone.
Finally, there is nothing much to point of major drawback in this smartphone. So the major advantage of this phone is…
- Outstanding Camera.
- Major performance improvement compared to the previous version.
- New software and more AI features.