Smart Marketing tips to increase the Organic search traffic for the website:
Organic traffic means the traffic that comes from all unpaid sources from different search engines like Yahoo, Google, and Bing, etc. and not affected by paid sources. It is based around the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) industry and helps the website/blog owners to get better user traffic and more clicks. It accounts for 85 percent to 90 percent of total clicks on a search engine result. The paid advertisements account for 10 percent to 15 percent. If a website has a lot of organic traffic, it means the site is attracting better users. Here are the smart and most effective ways to do that.
• Consistently creating better quality: Writing, publishing quality content over quantity gives the websites more opportunities to develop more organic traffic through sharing and referrals.
• Usage of internal links: After the development of a decent amount of content, it is significant to link them on the website which will guide more visitors to the relevant content. This helps to create a regular flow of customers which results in improving the performance of the site in search engine results.
• Usage of external links: Search engines Google prioritizes a lot of incoming links from trustworthy links. The higher the number of external links on a website, the more traffic the site gets.
• Usage of social media: Linking sites to the contents of social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc. help to maintain organic traffic. However, websites should not spam its users.
• Exploiting tools: Using analyzing tools like Google Analytics helps to keep track of visitors to a site from different sources. It is handy for a website owner to be able to view the source of the website traffic and what keywords to be used to further fine tune the content.
• Building a database of keywords: Building a secure and extensive database of keywords and using them regularly to post content helps in bringing more traffic to a website. The keywords can be devised based on the type of site and the possible words that the users will be typing in the search engines to get content.
• Targeting the right users: It is harder than it sounds. However, with research and analysis, it is possible for websites to target the exact users for their sites. Targeting proper users with the right content will not only increase the website traffic but will also result in users spending more on the website and will decrease the website’s bounce rate.
• Selecting the platform: Choosing the platform is very important. After all the requirements are met, like URL architecture, conversion funnel, user permissions, template designing and localization, it is essential to design a system that would support both internal and external processes.
• Benchmarking performance: A great way to increase the organic traffic is to compare and understand how much traffic potential is within the website’s vertical and to benchmark against it.
Increasing organic traffic though not easy but is very much possible with an SEO focused content strategy and understanding of the power of the information architecture.