Smart Marketing tips to increase the Organic traffic for website:
Organic traffic means the traffic that comes from all unpaid sources from different search engines like Yahoo, Google, and Bing etc. and not affected by paid sources. It is based around the Search Engine Optimization (SEO) industry and help the website/blog owners to get better user traffic and more clicks. It accounts for 85 per cent to 90 per cent of total clicks on a search engine result. The paid advertisements accounts for 10 per cent to 15 per cent. If a website has a lot of organic traffic it means the website is attracting better users. Here are the smart and most effective ways to do that.
• Consistently creating better quality: Writing, publishing quality content over quantity gives the websites more opportunities to create more organic traffic through sharing and referrals.
• Usage of internal links: After the development of a decent amount of content, it is important to link them on the website which will guide more visitors to the relevant content. This helps to create a regular flow of customers which results in improving the performance of the website in search engine results.
• Usage of external links: Search engines Google prioritises a lot of incoming links from trustworthy links. The higher the number of external links in a website, the more traffic the website gets.
• Usage of social media: Linking websites to the contents of social media like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc. help to maintain organic traffic. However, websites should not spam its users.
• Exploiting tools: Using analysing tools like Google Analytics helps to keep a track of visitors to a website from different sources. It is very useful for a website owner to be able to view the source of the website traffic and what keywords to be used to further fine tune the content.
• Building a database of keywords: Building a strong and extensive database of keywords and using them regularly to post content helps in bring more traffic to a website. The keywords can be devised based on the type of website and the possible words that the users will be typing in the search engines to get content.
• Targeting the right users: It is harder than it sounds. However with research and analysis, it is possible for websites to target the exact users for their websites. Targeting proper users with right content will not only increase the website traffic but will also result in users spending more on the website and will decrease the website’s bounce rate.
• Selecting the platform: Choosing the platform is very important. After all the requirements are met, like URL architecture, conversion funnel, user permissions, template designing and localization, it is important to design a system that would support both internal and external processes.
• Benchmarking performance: A great way to increase the organic traffic is to compare and understand how much traffic potential is within the website’s vertical and to benchmark against it.
Increasing organic traffic though not easy but is very much possible with a SEO focused content strategy and understanding of the power of the information architecture.