There are around 39 upcoming cars in 2020 and among them 16 SUV, 5 Sedans, 15 Hatchback and 3 MUV.
- Tata is now entering into a premium hatchback segment.
- Tata Altroz will be launched in the next month.
- It can give a tough competition to Hyundai i20, Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Honda Jazz, Toyota Glanza and Volkswagen Polo.
- The car comes with two engine options – 1.2 Litre petrol engine from Tiago and 1.5 Liter diesel engine from Nexon.
- It is estimated to be launched at Rs. 8.49 Lakhs.
- An improved version of Xcent.
- Manufacturers have worked on it to bump a sportive look than ever.
- In terms of engine, it comes with a 1.0 Litre turbo-petrol engine that produces 100 BHP.
- It will be launched in January and pricing will be announced at the launch event.
New Hyundai i20
- Company has already begun testing of the new Hyundai i20 in the global markets.
- With the newer version, the car will get a fresh and sharper look than before.
- In terms of engine power, it comes with the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine which produces 100 BHP of power.
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios 1.0 Turbo Petrol
- It will launch earlier this year and Hyundai Nios 1.0 Tubro-petrol will get a sportier variant.
- Nios will get the engine from Venue having 1.0 Turbo-petrol.
- It also comes with a dual-clutch and 5-speed manual gearbox.
- Along with the powerful engine, Nios will get the shaper and sporty look with all-black interiors.
- It is expected to launch at Rs. 8 Lakhs.
Vitara Brezza Petrol
- After Baleno, brezza is the car which drove more sales and so the design of the car was unchanged from 2016.
- But Brezza has only a diesel variant and now the company is coming up with the petrol variant.
- It is expected to launch in February 2020 and will also get a little facelift as well. Most of the design will be unchanged.
- Under the hood, it will get the 1.5 litres K15B Petrol engine that will produce 105 BHP and the engine is already BS-6 compliant.
New Honda City
- Finally, Honda City made its global debut at a special event in Thailand.
- The new-generation Honda City will continue to come to India in 2020 and likely to offer the same petrol and diesel power trains.
- Tata Motors recently announced its new generation upcoming Flagship SUV Tata Gravitas.
- It expected to launch in February 2020.
- It resembles the seven-seater version of Tata harrier with new design and standout look.
- Based on Optimal Modular Efficient Global Advanced derived from Land Rover’s legendary D8 platform.