We generally use WhatsApp and to that extent even all the ages are being able to use WhatsApp. Before, the interface of WhatsApp used to be very different and now it has been changed a lot and also a lot of features has been increased.
Moreover, you can see the regular updates mostly every week. It has a quick WhatsApp update in which many of the devices won’t work, unfortunately. But don’t worry you will have the list here.
Many people can’t get the exact features of WhatsApp due to frequent updates. Read all the feature list here.
You may get to know that many people still use some Fake version of WhatsApp like WhatsApp Plus, GB WhatsApp.
What is a WhatsApp Plus ?
What is a GB WhatsApp ?
GBWhatsApp is built on the latest version and it will allow you to use 2 WhatsApp at a time. You can use two different numbers and also a lot of customizations.
But if you’re one to use there is a bad news for you…
You cannot Use GB WhatsApp or WhatsApp Further or else your WhatsApp banned occurs
WhatsApp usually releases its noted or FAQ regarding if they want to share some vital infromation. In such time, WhatsApp has stated that… The accounts of users will be banned if they tend to use third party versions of WhatsApp. Users must download official app.
If you get the status like ” Temporarily banned” this means you’re using the duplicate version of WhatsApp. Which is not allowed according to WhatsApp.
So you may not be accessible for you. So if you want the chat to be backed up you need to follow these steps
If you’re using GB WhatsApp… You need to follow these steps to get back to original WhatsApp.
- Wait for your temporary ban to end. The timer will show you the length of the ban.
- In GB WhatsApp, tap More options > Chats > Back up chats.
- Go to Phone Settings > tap Storage > Files.
- Find the folder GB WhatsApp and tap and hold to select it.
- In the upper right corner tap More > Rename and rename the folder to “WhatsApp”.
- Navigate to the Play Store and download the official WhatsApp app. If you can’t access the Play Store, download the app here.
- In WhatsApp, verify your phone number. Learn how to verify in this article.
- On the Backup found screen, tap Restore > Next.
- WhatsApp should load with your existing chats.
However the accounts have not been banned permantly so you can get those chat back. Make sure you keep an eye on latest WhatsApp updates and FAQ. So that you won’t loose those chat and some vital information.
In some situation your account may get banned without any third-party apps. In that case you may vilate Terms and Conditions of WhatsApp. Like you may send some Fake messages or some thing against laws. If you want read WhatsApp laws. Click Here