Finally, the Xiaomi Mi A3 is launched and below is the quick bite to know the main features of the Mi A3.
#MiA3 is here:
– 48MP AI Smart Triple Camera
– 32MP AI Selfie Camera
– 4030mAh Battery
– 7th Gen In-screen fingerprint sensor,
– 15.46cm (6.08) Super AMOLED display
– Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 665
– From ₹12,999
Sale tomorrow at 12PM on https://t.co/D3b3QtmvaT, Mi Home & @amazonIN. pic.twitter.com/0MXv6gA2w1
— Mi India for #MiFans (@XiaomiIndia) August 22, 2019
The launch date of Mi A3
Xiaomi Mi A3 sale will be going on at 12 PM on Mi.com and Amazon.in as well. It has some cool features and attractive specs as well at this price point. Soon it will also go on sale for Offline stores as well.
Pricing of the Mi A3 in India
Before pricing, let’s have a look over the variants of Mi A3.
Mi A3 comes with two variants.
- 4GB RAM + 64GB storage option
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage option
The cost of the 4 GB RAM variant is priced at Rs. 12,999.
The cost of the 6 GB RAM variant is priced at Rs. 15,999.
Offers for Mi A3
Every new phone launch has some of the initial offers to the customers. Similarly, you will get the offers on purchase of Mi A3.
- Mi A3 include Rs. 750 cashback on HDFC Bank credit cards
- Rs. 250 on EMI transactions
- A double data and unlimited calling from Airtel with 249 recharge.
The colour options of Mi A3
One of the major factor in terms of the look is colours because they can have an impact on the customer selection factor.
- Similar to the Blue colour
- Different but similar to white.
- A little bit of Gray Shade.
Design of the Mi A3
At this price point, manufacturers are trying out to be more fancy to cover up the plastic look of the smartphone.
So it comes with the gradient back panel with a glossy finish. When it comes to the front end side you will get a little waterdrop notch which still keeps the phone in trend. At the bottom, you will get to see the Xiaomi Logo.
Rear you will find the triple camera setup which is aligned vertically which comes with a sharper and stylish look.
Along with that, you will get the in-display fingerprint sensor as well.
Display of the Mi A3
As mentioned it comes with a water-drop notch which still looks in the trendy designs.
- It comes with 6.08-inch HD+ (720×1560 pixels) Super AMOLED display.
- Protected by Gorilla Glass 5 Protection.
- The screen aspect ratio is 19:5:9.
The hardware of the Mi A3
- Mi A3 is powered by the Snapdragon 665 SoC
- It comes with 4 GB and 6 GB RAM.
- Along with different RAM variations, you will also get 64 and 128 GB Storage options.
- You have the option to expand the memory to 256 GB.
- It comes with Adreno 610 GPU
The camera of Mi A3
- Mi A3 comes with the triple rear camera setup.
- 48-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.79 lens and also 8-megapixel secondary sensor.
- It also comes with a depth sensor of 2-MP
- The smartphone has t32-megapixel selfie camera at the front with an f/2.0 lens.
- It supports, 4G VoLTE.
- The WiFi 802.11.
- Bluetooth v5.0
- You will get the USB Type-C port.
- Surprisingly you will get the 3.5 MM jack as well.
Battery specifications of Mi A3
- The phone comes with 4,030mAH battery so it can easily last up to 1 day.